ABOUT HAIR BARS:
• Our hair bars are color-safe, vegan,
cruelty-free, and safe for use with
• We use SCS (sodium coco sulfate) as a
surfactant for our Wildcrafted and
Wanderlust hair bar collections.
• We use SCI (sodium cocoyl isethionate) as
a surfactant in our sulphate-free hair bars.
• Our bars last approximately 50-75 washes
with proper use and storage (does vary!).
• Each hair bar is equivalent to approximately 2-3, 16 oz bottles of liquid product.
• We recommend storing bars on a soap dish with adequate drainage, and out of direct spray
of water, for best results. And should NOT be stored in a steam shower, while in use, or after
• For travel, hair bars can be substituted for: body wash (shampoo bar), and shaving cream
• Travel tins are for travel ONLY, hair bars are NOT meant to be stored in the tins for daily use.
Hair bars should be dry, or at minimum patted dry, before placing in tins, when traveling.
For shampoo, you can either apply shampoo directly to wet hair, or create a lather in your
hands, then apply. Starting at the scalp, massage through hair until desired lather is reached
then rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. For conditioner, start at the scalp, and move the
bar through hair to the ends. You will feel the ‘slip’ of the conditioner in your hair when you
rinse thoroughly. Conditioner can be reapplied to ends and left in as a detangler, prior to